1. Create a group volunteer project for your employees: If you are looking for a volunteer project for your company, please search our online database for current volunteer opportunities or nonprofit organizations by mission area and geographic location.
2. Encourage individual volunteerism from your employees: Host an on-site Volunteers for Change orientation where your employees can learn about this unique flexible volunteering program.
3. Reward your employees for their service to the community: Gain recognition for your employee volunteers or your volunteer program by nominating them for a Fairfax County Volunteer Service Award or a Presidential Service Award.
4. Network with Peers: Network with your peers supporting corporate engagement at companies throughout the DC Metro Region at a meeting of The Corporate Citizenship Roundtable of Northern Virginia. Contact Jessica Warren for more information.
5. Donate Items: Does your office have furniture or other materials you would like to give to a good cause? Are you thinking about hosting a donation drive? Check out current nonprofit needs in our Donations Database.